Ozzie Freedom Biography
- 1991: Tel-Aviv University Tech School, Computer Maintenance Course
- 1976: The Air Force Technical School, Haifa, Fire Control Systems Technician (7-month tech course)
- 1971-1976: Israeli Air Force Technological College (Amal-Holtz), Tel-Aviv, Electronics Diploma (5-year tech course)
- 2016: Research & System Integrator – WaterfuelPro (HK)
Part of an international team of Cleantech engineers, innovators and entrepreneurs who believe that Waterfuel (energy/ecology boost with water) does not replace but is superior to Solar and Wind, and is therefore worth pursuing (details/contacts: www.
- 2006-Today: Founder, Developer, Business Copywriter, Tech Writer – Water4Gas (USA)
Developed fuel saving systems for diesel and gasoline engines. Wrote and published bestseller book series (55,000 sold) and DVD Series (roughly 15,000 discs sold), taught 2500 small businesses how to build and sell water-fuel systems, created a base of 160,000 students and readers – most water-fuel YouTube videos and other publications are by these students. During 2007-2012 authored and developed web sites that exposed the technology to an estimated 20 million people by clever use of affiliates rather than advertising. In 2013 built and launched a geo-based system for promotion, management and support of the global movement. Redesigned 2016 as online magazine and self-publication center. The major achievement of this career was to help 1000’s of people around the world save fuel and get active in a global movement, hence building a large base of allies and JV’s for future projects.
- 1997-Today: Web Author & Website Developer – various companies
- 2005-2006: System Admin – Ultimate Creations, Inc. (Los Angles, California)
Assumed responsibility over the company’s neglected computer system and performed upgrades, documentation, team training and procedure assimilation, security management and maintenance of headquarters computer network. Also managed their web-based client and field agent system.
- 1993-2001: Senior Technical Writer – Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, Israel Airborne Industry (IAI) and others
As part of his duties wrote, edited and translated a dozens of complex technical documents (roughly 20,000 pages), mainly in English for export. Wrote, edited and assisted watchdog functions of large contracts and RFP’s.
- 1984-1993: Technician, Installer, Field/Sales Rep – Agate Security (Cape Town, South Africa), Sha’ar HaNegev Regional Factories, Israel Science Instruments (Ramat Gan) & various others
Invented, developed, constructed, programmed, upgraded and maintained various electronic systems in the fields of science labs (chromatography, photometry), security, agriculture processing automation, leather and shoe manufacturing, TV and sound, commerce automation, robotics, industrial automation and more.
- 1982-1984: Radar Development Engineer – Elta Electronics Ltd. (Ashdod)
Developed test equipment for a military radar system.
- 1971-1975: Instructor – Israel Aeronautics Club (Holon)
Instructed teenagers in building and flying model airplanes, including theory of aerodynamics, piston engines and maintenance.
1976-1981: Sergeant First Class, Israeli Air Force, Hatzerim Air Base & Flight Academy
F4E Fire Control System (AN/APQ-120 by Westinghouse Defense and Electronic Systems Center), MSDG Display System (Hazeltine Corporation) and Flight Simulator: performed Class A-D maintenance levels, trained and commanded maintenance teams, developed special maintenance solutions for Air Force Command, commanded by Brigadier-General Yaakov Terner.
- ‘Let’s Fly’ – a collection of inspirational stories in Hebrew, some translated to English, first print 1999,
- ‘Walls of Clay’ – a 5-book multimedia novel, first published 2001 on CD, now online,
- ‘Ask Me About The CRAZY WIFE’ – eBook about boosting your creativity, published 2002 (available upon request)
- ‘Who The Bleep Stole My Shvyzonite??!’ – a humerus mystery book, published 2015,
- Water4Gas books – first published 2007, last update 2016,
- Water4Gas DVD Set – published 2008,
- ‘The Green Science of Waterfuel: Free Energy Secrets “THEY” Don’t Want You to Know’ – first published 2009, new version released 2016.
- Born: 21 August, 1957
- Name Change: 14 November, 2005, formerly Eyal Siman-Tov
- Full Bio: http://water4gas.com/